Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What have I been up to

Well this is one heck of a list; My wife and I have been working on acquiring some land (home ownership strengthens communities,) I have entered into talks to purchase a small business (Small businesses are the strength of our economy,) I have been growing as much of my own food as possible (veggies make me strong.) More than anything I have been educating myself reading just about everything I can on self-sufficiency and homesteading as possible. If these topics interest you check out "Self sufficiency for the 21st century" (that link will take you to the Author's homepage) 21st (that link goes to Amazon to buy the book,) and "Country Wisdom and Know How" (that link also goes to Amazon.) Have fun reading!

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment