Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Putting in the effort

I have noticed lately that giving up seems to be cool now. I was fixing a fan the other day and someone told me that the fan was old and not worth it, the repair did not work. The same person told me that, "Well at least you tried." I took it down and worked on it some more, still didn't work. I was told, "I can get another one from work, we have a few sitting around, you don't need to do all of that." Finally I took it down and overhauled it and redid all of the wiring. Works like a charm! For some reason not putting in any effort and giving away money seem to be the way to go now, I offer that we are headed down the wrong path, the path to incapability and poverty. I will be posting recipes and projects on the blog that are things I have worked out on my own through trial and error so that you can take those things and do them for yourself. If someone tells you it is easier to buy it already done or have someone else do it for you then you know you are on your way to being a Stronger American.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment