Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Strength in numbers

I have a good friend whom I have worked with for years, he constantly tells me that he can't find anything made in America. In order to spur the American economy into further growth we all need to do what we can to help it along, this includes recruiting new shoppers for american made goods. My friend constantly gives me the opportunity to share american made products and resources, so I do. Check out Findamericanproducts.com on Facebook this is where I send people, including my friend ,who are looking to shift their spending to this side of the pond. Please feel free to recommend this site to anyone you know who wants to create more American jobs, also if you have any good resources on this topic please share them by making a comment to this post. Remember that there is strength in numbers and the more of us spending here rather than in China or elsewhere the stronger our economy grows.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment