Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10%

Throughout my life I have heard people say you have to give 100%, some even say 110%. I say you should give 10%, 10% for wealth and you give it to yourself. If your paycheck is $500.00 per week then take $50.00 every week and put it away where it can earn you some interest. I am not advocating that you try to become the next stock picking mogul, there are plenty of long term options for investing your money that will pay out when you are ready to retire. I recommend starting with a guaranteed investment in U.S. Bonds Click the link and you go directly to the Treasury department's website no brokerage fees and no guessing, you know what you will get right up front. If that isn't your cup of tea, try out a well established mutual fund or one of my personal favorites an IRA with a targeted retirement account or whole market fund. However you start, do it! You will never get anywhere financially if you don't pay yourself and remember your investments need a regular income to grow. I look forward to retirement, not becoming inactive but being able to work on what I want to work on, now that is the kind of strength I am talking about!

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment