Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Getting it right and SHARING it!

Well I have been playing around with the idea of adding media to the blog. So far I have come up with some ideas and the best seems to be video. I tried over the past weekend to video a wild deer to add to a blog post about nature and finding food in it, but the quality is so bad that you can only tell it is a deer for about 30 seconds and It is apparently a buck for about 10 seconds. The video is from my phone which takes excellent images but leaves something to be desired as a motion picture camera. My thought here is that I can share more through the use of video but if the video is poor so will the message be, so I will be using a Nikon coolpix that I have available to me until I fund a camera...MADE IN AMERICA of course. The Nikon while owned in Japan and made in China is free for my use so that is where I will start. Look forward to some cool videos covering the topics from the blog to be coming up as well as some garden images, the garden images will be up when the storms pass and I can take them. I am very excited to add this feature and hope that I can document some strong ideas. The strength of one life is compounded by bringing that strength to others.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment