Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The source of my strength

I have long believed that planning and setting goals has been the secret to my success. I am not a multi-millionaire living in a mansion on a hill smoking a cigar and drinking brandy every day, I am a young man who works hard and loves my family. Having goals written down where I can refer to them and put them into my planner help me to see the progress I am making, and to count the blessings I may otherwise overlook. True success for me is measured in the happiness I can find everyday after all is said and done the days I live are the building blocks of my entire life. My goals allow me to measure progress and give me something clear and meaningful to do. One of my goals is to be well read, so I make a point to read everyday about the other subjects in my goal list. Since I am reading I am accomplishing a goal and I am reading something that will help me to realize another. I am always working on something and it helps me to see results if I have it all planned out. That is one of the sources of my strength and can be a true source of continuing happiness.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment