Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Monday, September 17, 2012

What to do now?

Well, No gator this week, I guess that will have to wait a few days on that.  Since that is the case, I will be spending more time in the gardent this week to bring it back from it's hunting season coma.  The first step for me is going to be to do an evaluation of what the soil and climate will support and compare that to my particular uses and needs.  I am hoping to put in some Cherokee purple tomatoes and a few more bell pepper plants, these are all relatively easy to care for and fit in well with our diets.  If these will fit the rotation plan as well as fitting the criteria listed above then I will be starting the greenhouse up tonight and hopefully have some seedlings by this time next week if everything gets off to a strong start.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment