Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And so began a grove...

I decided that if I live in Florida and I start trees I had ought to try my hand at citrus, good old fashioned Florida Oranges.  Not being the Citrus expert I looked to what is rapidly becoming my go to resource for how to start trees from seed, EHow.  Check out the page I am referencing during my first foray into the culture of this ideally suited South Florida plant.  I do have video, all of my thanks go to DVDSoft, without their free video converter software I never would have been able to share this poorly shot video with terrible sound...I guess that that will have to be next on the list of improvements.  All questions of quality aside, there will be more to come on the presentation front,  In the mean time check out the video and tell me what you think.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment