Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Missed the woods for the trees

I am doing my annual fall dance between the woods and the homestead.   At home I have a wife and animals plus a little garden that keeps me interested and sometimes fed.  As of last year I have added another dimension i.e. the lake.  The lake is awesome for gators and pigs and friends, but not so much for the family. I am looking forward to a potential move in the near future that will put me within walking distance of a wilderness area and bring that aspect of my life closer to my home life.  Balance is what I am looking for, balance of things I like and things I love.  So far I am incorporating everything relatively well but it looks like my life is coming into even closer alignment with my goals and desires and then who knows what we can add next if I just have the strength to plan and live these daily dreams.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment