Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Skin care...intensive skin care

Yesterday I got most of the tanning chemicals and oils ordered from Knoblock's, a premier provider to the tanning industry.  I am considering doing the deer hide if I get one this week, tanning is a valuable skill that I have long been interested in for this purpose and since I am getting started anyhow I am looking forward to getting as much use out of my new skill as I can.  Snakes are also on the list, I have officially begun seeking a large snake hunter who is in need of a partner.  It is interesting that I have had this on my mind so much of late and yesterday I found a show filmed in Miami-Dade County that features the Fire Dept. chasing these snakes it is called Swamp Wars and I do believe that they may have the coolest job ever.  I need to know if I have the strength to handle a 20 foot snake.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment