Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Save some for later

I had to look up a shipment tracker for my box of MADE IN USA LED light bulbs from LEDNovations.  yesterday and go claim my box that was on hold in my wife's shipping and receiving area.  The first bulb is already in the wall and the others on standby.  It has become much easier for my to have American Made products, green products or other goods that matter to me by buying ahead.  We maintain a pantry area and thanks to the Man in the Can I am looking forward to starting canning later this year but this is my first foray into stocking up on not just supplies for everyday emergencies but also for the emergency that is everyday,  When I need that bulb it will already be waiting for me.  That is an easy answer that I like, buy extra and there is no good reason to find yourself compromising your values later to avoid an inconvenience, like buying Japanese bulbs rather than American just because imported bulbs are more available.  Stay Strong.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment