Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Making it Count

Whether I am going out hunting (like tonight,) buying LED light bulbs (waiting on a shipment right now,) running the garden or just learning a new recipe I know that I am making it count.   I have a list of goals that I have written about before.  Each goal has a number and every time I plan to do something even a s simple as reading a book I check to see how doing that moves me measurably toward my goals and which ones.  It can be one activity like reading an investment book, well that activity moves me toward my goal of being a steady long-term investor and my goal of being well read.  This activity gets two different numbers to demonstrate that it serves two goals.  Doing this little activity allows me to see all the progress that I weave into my life and gives me something to be grateful for every day.   I also go through my goals and plans book regularly and make a list of things I can do that materially moves me closer to all of my goals, having an activity like this to keep me on track gives me strength and it takes strength to make it count every day!

-TODD

P.S. I will be out in the field almost every day for the next week so posts will be irregular.  I will be taking notes and photos and hopefully I can figure out how to get my videos out on the blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment