Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey you have got some thick skin.

In anticipation of bringing the next gator back to the house for full processing and tanning I am beginning to research the process and appropriate materials.  FloridaFishandhunt.comFloridaFishand Hunt.com  is a website that I am new to but I really like their layout and information, click the link and check out their alligator skinning and butchering plan.  The info is about the same as you would find anywhere else bu the photos are a nice touch.  tanning skin and processing wild meat is a skill that hearkens back to the beginning of time and will serve me well into the future.  I will include photos and maybe a video or two when I start everything it should be a strong lesson.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment