Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sharing is Caring

I thought ahead a couple of months ago and handed out some calabaza seeds to my co-workers.  I had been wanting to try to grow them myself, however my space limitations prohibited me from doing so.  When I got to work this morning one of my associates let me know that I have one coming my way and it is nearly ready.  I have been handing out seeds at work for nearly as long as I have been gardening but this was a new barter for me, each staff member got six seeds for the price of one calabaza (tropical pumpkin,)  not only do I get some produce that I can't grow at home but so do my friends with the added benefit that maybe one more person will get the itch to grow something they might otherwise overlook.  I guess that in our circle we are stronger together.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment