Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Meat Eater


Well I am in the process of getting some venison for the upcoming year and the season is off to a good start. Over the weekend I saw at least four different deer including two bucks. Where I hunt the rule is bucks only so even though does taste better, this year we will be eating one of the boys.  I did get some video of one while on my stand yesterday and I am still trying to get it to load onto the blog.  Finding the bucks and patterning their daily movements is the key to bringing one home, right now I have two different bucks staked out and I know what times of the day they are moving so it looks like a nice meal of venison is not too far off in the future.  Wild meat is not only free of Antibiotics and steroids but is also much leaner and heart healthy.  I am looking forward to going into the process of making homemade sausage when I have some meat to work with.  There is nothing stronger than an American who can survive on their own skills.

-TODD 

No comments:

Post a Comment