Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Throwing away the wrapper

All of my life I have bought things and thrown away the wrapper, as a child I may have even been guilty of playing in the box a time or two.  Now I am an adult that is interested in doing more with what I have and getting more out of myself and my time.  So now the wrapper is a gator hide (or two,) and if I am so lucky a deer hide.  Well these are more than mere wrappers I know but the fact is I should be recycling everything that I can and the future uses of the leather will far exceed the cost of the process.  I went to Ehow and pulled up the process for the gators and will be trying it myself, with any luck I will be posting a lot of cool info about the process and results.  The material list is short and the work is detailed but I cannot get past the strong feeling of pride that I get from providing directly from nature to my family.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment