Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Stronger and Cleaner

I will make this one short and sweet, I was raised to be proactive, if something is not the way it should be-fix it. I have noticed in my area that a number of the communities do not have facilities for recycling. Including, unfortunately the one I live in. We all know the benefits of recycling so I won't go over that again here, this is about making America better and stronger and re-using our resources rather than throwing them away and buying again. I will be approaching the management of my community (I am married to her) with a prepared presentation including government tax incentives, ways to spotlight the progressive changes in the community, a potential layout for the facilities and a realistic cost analysis. Then I will encourage other communities in the area to follow suit. This type of project increases marketability for the community in addition to the better known long-term benefits to the Country (and at the risk of sounding like a tree-hugger,) the Earth. If this is something that you find needs improving in your neck of the woods you can find valuable tax incentive programs at BNA.com and of course from the EPA. Wherever you are look for things you can do and ways you can help to make America stronger.

A stronger American is just that, stronger...stand up and be a leader or just take responsibility for something...anything.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment