Before you buy ANYTHING go here!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The time is now

I occasionally have to do something that I would prefer to think that I will do "Some time in the future."  Most times if the task has to do with a major goal then it will end up on a list or in the calendar in due time, but some require a bit of prodding.  There is no time like the present, carpe diem, don't put off 'till tomorrow what you could get done today, etc.  I can rah-rah all day wit this motivational art fodder however it always seems to come down to the same question for me, if I don't do it now what will be the change that will make me do it then.  Since I am too logical to believe my own hype I usually end up just getting it done and being happier for it.  Sometimes it is good to think about where we get the strength to do everyday things as well as those tasks that require just a little more strength.

-TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment